A personalised Day Trip in the Blue Mountains
On an Aussie Farmstay and Bush Adventures Day Tour to the Blue Mountains the customer chooses the itinerary. All Blue Mountains Day trips are personalised small group tours from Sydney.
You can choose from any of the following activities for your day trip:
- Visit a wildlife park (You can choose between Featherdale or Koala Park Sanctuary)
- Bush Walking around the Grose or Jamison Valleys (many trails to choose from)
- Exploration of the Jamison Valley via a visit to Scenic World’s board walks
- Ride on the Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway or Scenic Skyway
- Horse Riding in the bush in either the Megalong or Shipley Valleys
- Take in the views from spectacular lookouts
- Visit outstanding waterfalls and lush rainforest glens
- Explore quaint Mountain Villages
- See Aboriginal artifacts, art, dance & didgeridoo performances
- Jenolan Caves tours
- Wine Tasting
- Visits to regional Art Galleries or Museums
- Tour Sydney’s Olympic Park
- Return to Sydney via Sydney Harbour RiverCat from Rydalmere
Or you can add any other things that you may be interested in the Blue Mountains area for your day tour.
As day tours are personalised there are no set departures. You must contact Sally to arrange a departure day and itinerary to suit your needs.
The minimum tarriff for a Day Tour is AUD$720 for 4 adults, or 2 Adults and 3 children. Additional adults will be incur a cost of AUD$180 each, and additional children AUD$120 each.
Included in the tariff for any Blue Mountains day trip is:
- All transportation (including pick up at hotel accommodation or transport hub and ferry ticket back to the city)
- Morning tea and lunch
- Valley return ticket at Scenic World
- Entry to Waradah Aboriginal Centre Katoomba
- Entry to Blue Mountains National Park to view Aboriginal Rock Art